Our Cathedral reopened for Sunday services under Covid Safe Plan:
- All attending MUST register their contact details on sheets available at the entry
- Physical-distancing SEATING is in place. Please select a pew as designated.
- PERSONAL MASK should be brought with you and WORN (except for taking of Communion)
- SAFETY SUPERVISORS will be in attendance at both services. Please follow their directives.
- Please MAINTAIN 1.5m distance within our precinct
- OFFERING OF PEACE: There will be NO handshaking, NO hugs, please DONOT leave your pew for offering of 'peace'. Simply TURN and offer "visual" smile peace to those in front and behind your pew.
- NO CONGREGATING outside the Service either BEFORE or AFTER.
- Our CLERGY will "GREET" you after the service outside the Great West Doors.
We are ALL in this TOGETHER