Our Cathedral reopened for Sunday services under Covid Safe Plan:
- All attending MUST register their contact details on sheets available at the entry. We do have QR Code installed for use with "smart" phones. Those without these devices must register manually on sheets provided.
- Physical-distancing SEATING is in place. Please select a pew as designated.
- SAFETY SUPERVISORS will be in attendance at both services. Please follow their directives.
- Please MAINTAIN 1.5m distance within our precinct
- OFFERING OF PEACE: Remain in your seat and simply offer 'peace' by nod, verbally to those in front and behind you.
- COMMUNION: Will be taken from the Nave step. Those seated on the north side "Soldiers Chapel" side will come forward first, keeping 1.5m distance and return to their pew via outside aisle. Those seated on southern side, "Lady Chapel" side pews will then come forward and return to their pew via outside aisle. At this time "host" only will be offered.
- CONGREGATING outside after the Service please keep 1.5m distance.
- Our CLERGY will "GREET" you after the service outside the Great West Doors.
- MASKS are no longer requqired
- SINGING has been revised by NSW Government. As of February 2021, no congregational singing is allowed. Choristers are permitted, maximum of five and they will be attending our 10am Service. This revised decision to cease 'congregational singing' until further notice is a directive of our Bishop Mark and inaccordance with Government Covid regulations.
We are ALL in this TOGETHER and Restrictions are easing!