St Saviour's Cathedral, is the Mother Church of the Anglican Diocese of Canberra and Goulburn, which in March, 2013, celebrated the 150th anniversary of its proclamation by Queen Victoria.
The present magnificent golden sandstone building replaced the original 1839 Church and first Cathedral (above). It has been a serenely beautiful place of worship and proud landmark in Goulburn and the wider Southern Tablelands region since 1884.
St Saviour's Cathedral is listed on the NSW State Heritage Register, the National Trust of Australia Register, and the Register of the National Estate.
Now we need help in conserving this National Heritage Masterpiece.